Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Just Say "NO" ... to Evolution

Reason #4,365 I'm glad I'm not American:

Several candidates running for the 2008 Republican nomination for President declared that they do not believe in evolution. In 2007. Watch and weep, my friends: //www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/republicans-and-evolution-p1.php"

Add the hilarious but depressing report linked below, and you've got a recipe for a very, very backward country; ironically, a country that dares to call other countries backward, and invades them for that very reason. Good thing (or bad thing? I can't decide) the citizenry isn't in charge of finding said countries. www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/usa-invade-p1.php?vid=5282

I'm not saying that science has all the answers, nor am I claiming that the citizens of the Greatest Country in the WorldTM -- Canada -- would fare any better faced with an atlas, but at least our leaders are living in the twenty-first century ... well, with one or two exceptions:











I'm just glad we're living downwind from them.





No comments: